2019 VENDOR FAQ
Why do I want to bring my business to the WRF?
Reach thousands of drummers, dancers, and world culture enthusiasts in our International Marketplace. To apply to be a vendor at the World Rhythm Festival (WRF) read the FAQ and follow the directions under "How do I apply to be a vendor at WRF".
How do I apply to be a vendor at WRF?
Fill out the online form located here. Applications for vending closes April 1, 2017. Please apply early to get discounts and first choice of locations.
Where are vendors located at WRF?
What are the hours of operation?
- Friday: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM: Load in to the Armory or Fisher Pavilion. Booths must be set up and all vehicles must be cleared from the Seattle Center Campus by 6:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM load in. All vehicles off campus by 9:30 AM. WRF begins 10:00 AM and ends at 7:00 PM. Fisher Pavilion locked by 7:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:30 AM, doors open. WRF begins at 10:00 and ends at 5:00 PM. Load out is from 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
Is Electricity available?
All spaces inside Fisher Pavilion will have access to electricity. We will also offer a few outside spaces along the patio of Fisher Pavilion with access to electricity. Space between the Armory and Mural Amphitheater will not have electricity.
Can I vend food at WRF?
Yes! We encourage food vendors to apply for the patio spaces outside of Fisher Pavilion or on the Outside Walkway.
Is a discount available for non-profits?
If you work for or run a non-profit business and you would like to vend at WRF we offer 4 discounted spaces in Fisher Pavilion to non-profit organizations during early registration on a first come-first serve basis. The discount is 50% and non-profit status must be verified before the discount will be applied.
Are there advertising opportunities at WRF?
Yes! Advertising comes in the form of Sponsorships. You can sponsor a room, a stage or an evening performance. For more information, please contact SWPS Website.
What else do I need to know?
- All applications are subject to review to assure that WRF is a good match as a venue for your products.
- Seattle Center charges 15% commission on net sales. Vendors must keep a record of all sales. Net sales will be the gross sales minus the cost of the booth/stall. The 15% commission will be collected Sunday afternoon, between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and paying all sales taxes, etc.
- Outside vendor tents must be white per Seattle Center Regulations. All booths must conform to City, State, and National fire, electrical and safety codes and regulations.
- Vendors requiring electricity should supply their own extension cords and Gaffer's Tape for securing extension cords. No Duct Tape will be allowed!
- Duct tape, tacks, nails, or mastic on any painted wall surface inside or outside of the facilities is prohibited.
- Building security will be provided. Please remove any cash boxes and small valuables at the close of each day.
- Liability: SWPS, the Drayage company and Seattle Center will not be responsible for the safety or the security of vendor property from theft, damage by fire, accident, or other causes.
What if I have questions not covered here?
Email WRF Vendor Coordinator.
What if I have troubles utilizing the online form?
Email the Vendor Coordinator
What forms of payment do you accept for the booth?
Once the vendor application has been filled out and reviewed, vendors will be sent an invoice via Paypal. All payments are made through Paypal. If you need other financial accommodations, please email the WRF Vendor Coordinator.